While memes originated in a high security facility hidden somewhere in the middle of Norway and the North Pole, they too haven’t been safe from the desi touch. Like every internet fad, us Indians were quick to paint these funny memes in our own color. This article is collection of some of the best of the lot which have not failed to tickle our funny bones and spit out our chai.
1) Aadhar is mandatory and so is every meme on it.
2) After dominating Hollywood, Piggy Chops dominated the meme world.
3) It’s time for Dank Irrfan. If anyone can do Drake better than Drake, it’s Irrfan.
4) How can we forget the woman with opinions on everything, Kangana Ranaut.
5) Mitron, Memes, and Modiji always go hand in hand, don’t they?
6) After a hard day at work the only thing you expect from your mom is a grocery list.
8) Papa kehte hain bada naam karega, beta humara sirf yahi do kaam karega
9) Indian mom starter pack.
10) Dadi maa’s soluchan for all problems in life.
11) Bhaiya mere, rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhaana
12) This memory is still fresh in my mind. Kuch toh gadbad hai Daya.
13) For the 67542nd time.
14) Roses are red, options are few,
Your dad has an arranged marriage waiting for you
15) When I ask mom what is for breakfast.
16) Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun
17) The only criteria to find a NRI boy is the ability to make round rotis.
18) 4 types of desi auntie reactions when they discover that you have aspirations other than cooking, marrying, housekeeping and having kids.
19) Me after opening my books to study for a full 33 seconds.
20) When you are out with your mom and your friend of the opposite sex says hi to you. Nothing be said.
By Abhishek Aggarwal