A white, goopy gel could be the solution to all your skin concerns. The gel we are talking about comes from the evergreen perennial succulent plant known as ALOE VERA. Aloe Vera is among the friendliest and best cacti known to man. It has tremendous medicinal and cosmetic properties In this article, we shall tell
A white, goopy gel could be the solution to all your skin concerns. The gel we are talking about comes from the evergreen perennial succulent plant known as ALOE VERA. Aloe Vera is among the friendliest and best cacti known to man. It has tremendous medicinal and cosmetic properties In this article, we shall tell you in detail about the skin benefits of this plant and how you can concoct different face packs with it with simple, easily found ingredients at home.
The first reported use was documented in an Egyptian scroll where the use of aloe vera gel with other agents to cure various skin and other internal disorders was mentioned. The most beneficial part of this plant is the leaf. These long and succulent appendages contain a potent gel that makes aloe vera such an amazing go-to natural ingredient for skin remedies.
The main constituent of aloe gel is water but it also packs inside it a bulk of minerals, vitamins, and active compounds. Aloe vera can be used in almost any form – cream or gel – which makes it ideal to be marketed as a product in cosmetic and medical fields. Here are the multiple benefits a simple face pack prepared with aloe gel can give you:
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Face Pack
- Aloe vera gel rejuvenates the skin, hydrates it, and keeps your skin looking fresh all the time. It is an excellent moisturiser for skin.
- It has antimicrobial properties, making it ideal to treat acne and pimples.
- It is a great naturally occurring antioxidant that reverses the oxidative damage experienced by the skin. This will reduce dullness and give your skin a natural glow.
- It is known to retain your skin’s firmness – making it a good anti-aging cream.
- Aloe vera is known to reduce pain and inflammation – both internally and externally. It is medicinally also used to treat sun burns, insect bites, eczema, cuts and wounds.
- It removes dead skin cells and facilitates the rebuilding of fresh and new cells.
- It is a de-pigmentation agent, which means that it can effectively lighten dark spots, hyper-pigmentation, and other skin blemishes.
Now lets get to the best part; quick, simple and easy to make at home recipes. Just be sure you are using good quality, 100% pure aloe vera gel.
- Natural & Soothing Cleanser
- 01 Tablespoon AV gel
- 01 Tablespoon Rose Water
- Simply mix the two into a paste consistency and apply on your face. Alternately, massage it in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse off after 20 minutes. You could use it even 2-3 times a week for clear and cleansed pores and its suitable for all skin types.
- Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth) & AV Cleanser
- 01 Tablespoon Multani Mitti
- 01 Teaspoon AV gel
- Rose Water (if you are allergic to dairy) or Cold Milk
- Mix Multani Mitti with AV gel and then adjust the consistency using either Cold Milk or Rose Water. Apply this on your face for 10-15 minutes for brilliantly cleansed pores.
- Avoid this pack in case you have Dry Skin.